The last step to activating your schedule is to setup a HIGH FIVE Service Category.
It only takes 5 minutes and here's how to set it up:
1. Log In to your MindBody account
2. Find and click "Services & Pricing" on the menu bar in the top right hand corner of MindBody.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on "Add a new service category ".
4. A box will pop down with a name like "Category 1" Next to "Category 1" click "Rename"
5. Rename it "HIGH FIVE"
**Make sure it is in all CAPS and there is a space between HIGH & FIVE.**
6. Click the gear icon in the top right hand corner and click “Create Pricing Relationships”
7. A box will pop up. Click on the name of the Service Category that contains your regular
CrossFit Classes. (If you have more than 1, just choose 1 for right now.)
DON’T choose a “Drop-In” Service Category if you have one.
8. Click "HIGH FIVE will pay for and choose: I want "HIGH FIVE" pricing option to pay for ex: CrossFit Classes."
9. Hit SAVE in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
10. Repeat steps 5-8 for any other Category that contains regularly programmed CrossFit classes.
**For this, choose ALL Service Categories one by one where any of your regular CrossFit classes are located. If you are questioning which one to choose, email Katie at email@example.com or call us at: 617.531.4458**
11. Click "Services and Pricing" on the menu bar in the top right hand corner of your MindBody login.
12. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the newly created "HIGH FIVE" service category.
Click the "+ Add Pricing" button, then click "Single Session"
13. Fill in the "Pricing option name" with "HIGH FIVE" Keep the price at $0.
**Make sure the "SELL ONLINE" button is NOT checked.
Click the "Revenue Category" drop down menu, and click "Add New"
14. Label it "HIGH FIVE"
15. Finally Click "Add" in the bottom right hand corner to complete adding the pricing option.
16. Go to Manager Tools>Settings>Retail Settings> and click "Payment Methods"
17. On the Payment Method Screen, enter HIGH FIVE in the Payment Method text field.
Check the "Active?" and "Allow $0?" boxes then click "ADD"
You are all done with this step! We are now able to correctly activate your schedule so it can be shown within the Highfive App.
Once you complete this, please reply to Katie's email and say "DONE"
If you have any difficulties or questions, please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.531.4458.
-The HighFive Team